Example MVI implementation, based off of Google's architectural samples.
- Developers making the pivot from an imperative to declarative style of programming.
- Developers looking for best-practices in functional or reactive programming on Android.
Here are some articles/examples explaining the core principles of MVI and unidirectional flow:
This project is now organized in stages, to allow folks to follow along.
- TODO [Stage 01]() Skeleton project
- TODO [Stage 02]()
- TODO [Stage 03]()
- RxJava 2
- RxRelay (TBD?)
- Toothpick DI
- TODO: Consider adding some extra features to app, to demonstrate more complex uses of RxJava2. (Task ordering, etc.)
- TODO: Rx based State Machine example
- TODO: ...