MHGU Database for Android (formally MHGen Database)
Source code for the Android app MHGU Database.
List of To-Dos can be found on our Trello Board
Join our team on Slack. Request a slack invitation via
You can also freely join our Discord.
Source runs in Android Studio. Open it, compile it, and run the project. You may need to create an emulator using the AVD Manager.
- Contains classes to query the database
- Contains loaders for UI to load data. Being phased out in favor of ViewModels and LiveData.
- Pager adapters
- RecyclerView adapters and adapter delegates
- View ClickListener objects used to handle navigation to a different subsystem.
- Contains subpackages, one for each subsystem supported by the app
- Custom Views
- Various general-purpose utilities and extension functions