Personal finance tracking tool for Android.
- Download app from Google Play
- Google+ community
- Join beta testing program (You must be joined to Google+ community)
- Report an issue or request a feature but before read this
- Translate to a different language
I plan to add paid features to the app. Everything that is in the app as of v0.9.x will be free, but some (or maybe all) features will be under in app purchase. The price and model is still TBD.
Report a bug or request a feature
Before creating a new issue please make sure that same or similar issue is not already created by checking open issues and closed issues (please not that there might be multiple pages). If your issue is already there, don't create a new one, but leave a comment under already existing one.
Checklist for creating issues:
- Keep titles short but descriptive.
- For feature requests leave a clear description about the feature with examples where appropriate.
- For bug reports leave as much information as possible about your device, android version, etc.
- For bug reports also write steps to reproduce the issue.
I do accept and review Pull Requests on dev branch. So if you want to contribute, you are very welcome to do so. But before you do it would be best if you could talk with me about what you want to do.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991 Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.